Software Java Developer in Luxembourg 1215 views1 application
- Location Bertrange, Luxembourg
- Experience Senior
- Years Experience + 10 years
- Salary Negotiable
- Employment Type Full Time
- Job Reference 1215
For one of our customers in Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced Software Java Developer.
The company has a staff of more than 750 experts and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. The group counts over 25000 employees worldwide in 15 countries.
They provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business (Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security and Testing) in cutting-edge domains of expertise such as Business Intelligence, Statistics, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Cybersecurity or DevOps. The company is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 120 active accounts in Luxembourg.
- Participate in the full cycle development of the project (analysis, solution design, development, testing, implementation, post-production support and evolution)
- Understand the requirements and develop a solution
- Develop and maintain new features using Java
- Test and optimize applications
- Create documentation.
- Excellent JEE experience
- Spring and Hibernate experience
- WebServices (SOAP and REST) experience
- Deep knowledge of Weblogic, Tomcat Application Servers, Apache Web Server
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE
- At least 10 years experience in Development
- French is an advantage
- Strong problem solving
- Competitive salary
- Extra benefits (company car, meal allowance, etc.)
- Training courses and certifications
- Multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects
- High quality of life in a multicultural environment
Intektal is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy, race, religion, marriage or any other characteristic protected by law. By sharing your personal data with Intektal, you acknowledge and accept its Policy and authorise Intektal to assess your candidature and communicate with you in relation to the job opening.