Senior Frontend Developer in Amsterdam 632 views3 applications
- Location Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Experience Senior
- Years Experience + 5 years
- Salary 50.000€ - 75.000€
- Employment Type Full Time
- Job Reference 1216
For one of our customers in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer. This is a great opportunity for experienced web technology experts to be part of a pioneering initiative to set up and grow our customer operations in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who loves making visually appealing websites with state-of-the-art technologies. This includes ES6, Angular, SASS, PostCSS, Webpack, Gulp, NodeJS, NPM or any front end technology necessary to get the job done. You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player and you are a proactive developer engineer who likes to discuss ideas and how to make them come to life.
The company is a dynamic and innovative cloud service provider with a unique culture which empowers employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud. Their teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities such as Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of their offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities.
- Building fast and responsive websites
- Leading and coaching teams of Frontend developers
- Being the go-to person for project stakeholders
- Estimating development tasks and pointing out risks
- Performing regular code reviews and sharing best practices
- Developing on-the-spot Frontend architectures and choosing the right tools for the job
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS and PostCSS
- Translate project requirements into a scalable modular structured code base
- Integrate external services
- Experience with frontend build systems and dependency managers
- Being able to work in an international environment
- Eligibility to work within the European Union
- Proficient English
Nice to have
- Experience with Frontend Frameworks like Angular2, Vue.js, etc
- Open Source knowledge
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Dutch is very welcome
- Permanent contract
- Great salary and pension plan
- Micro Bonus system
- Car allowance + mileage
- Flexible working hours and work in remote depending on project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Other: Off-site team events, Company Summer Party, Yearly Company Summit, etc.
Intektal is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy, race, religion, marriage or any other characteristic protected by law. By sharing your personal data with Intektal, you acknowledge and accept its Policy and authorise Intektal to assess your candidature and communicate with you in relation to the job opening.