Java Tech Lead in Belgium 723 views1 application
- Location Antwerp, Belgium
- Experience Senior
- Years Experience + 5 years
- Salary 50.000€ - 75.000€
- Employment Type Full Time
- Job Reference 1228
For one of our customers in Antwerp, Belgium, we are looking for a Full-Stack Java Developer. The ideal candidate is someone with an excellent technical background as the personal capabilities to take the lead in a team of top-notch developers. The sort of person who loves to get his hands dirty and tackle technical challenges in close cooperation with his team members. We satisfy your ambition by offering you ample opportunities as the company grows. A Tech Lead can, for instance, grow into the role of a Managing Consultant or Advising Consultant.
- Technical Design and Development of robust Web-Applications and full-stack Application Architectures
- Act as a Tech Lead for development teams
- Champion in Agile practices and Continuous Delivery
- Be an ambassador for the company and safeguard its reputation
- Coaching and supporting your colleagues
- You have been working in Java for minimum 5 years
- Clean Coding advocate who likes to chat about concepts like DDD, Microservices, Serverless Architectures, SOLID, etc.
- Well-informed on apparent agile development practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, SCRUM and Test-Driven Development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch
Nice to have
- Fluent English
You will work within a fast-growing company with a culture that is best defined as professional and pleasant. The company will make sure that you feel at home and will support your career path. You will also get ample opportunities to grow as the company grows. You’ll be welcomed by a team of talented people who work for a list of diverse and challenging clients. More benefits:
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- A company car with fuel pass
- MacBook Pro or a Lenovo workstation, the licenses you need, etc. You choose your tools.
- Health Insurance and Group Insurance
- Internet for your home office
- Various possibilities for learning and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and multiple office locations
Intektal is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy, race, religion, marriage or any other characteristic protected by law. By sharing your personal data with Intektal, you acknowledge and accept its Policy and authorise Intektal to assess your candidature and communicate with you in relation to the job opening.